of garlic chopped
chicken breasts cut into pieces
cans of cannellini beans
can chopped chilies
dash of cumin
dash of chili powder
• In a stockpot add olive oil to cover bottom and add onion and garlic and sauté.
• Add chicken and brown well.
• Drain cans of beans and take one can and mash them well.
• Add broth, corn, mashed and whole beans and chilies.
• Bring to a boil and then add cilantro, cumin and chili powder turn to low and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
• Serve in a bowl with a wedge of lime and a scoop of sour cream.