The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating…John Walters
Many years ago we used to make a bow tie pasta with this sauce and thought a variation of it would be great over chicken…so here it is.
This dish would go great with some spaghetti with olive oil on it and serve the chicken and sauce over top. If you are trying to cut your carbs, try it with some spaghetti squash.
Chicken with Brie & Tomatoes
2 Chicken Breasts, cut in half and flattened out
8 Roma Tomatoes – Chopped up
1 wheel of Brie Cheese with rind scraped off (or the creamy brie if you would like, you will probably need 2 of the “triangle” containers)
1 cup olive oil
- In a saucepan add olive oil and chopped tomatoes, heat slowly.
- Add Brie and warm over low heat until brie has melted, stirring continually.
- Turn heat off and set aside.
- Bread chicken in flour, egg and bread crumbs and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken from oven and put on serving dish and cover with tomato/brie sauce and serve.
You can also use bone in Chicken Breasts if you would like.
There you go another easy dish with so much flavor you will love it!!!