There is nothing like gathering around the table with good friends. They can be friends, old or new.
Friends, from many years past that can talk about so many treasured memories. Reminding each other of forgotten memories. Remember when….
I don’t know about you but for us renewing old friendships can be so heart warming. Brings us to such a happy place and gives us such a settling in our hearts.
New friends are a wonderful experience of making new memories, getting to know each other and just enjoying each others company.
I hope you can make this recipe and enjoy it around a table of friends some time soon!
Use this sauce over some pasta add some sausages or meatballs, some bread and salad and it is so easy so you can really enjoy your evening and not feel stressed by a crazy meal.
If, you are feeling adventurous, maybe some homemade pasta?
Roasted Tomato Sauce
10-12 Garlic Cloves peeled and left whole
¼- ½ Cup Olive Oil
Kosher Salt and Pepper
- Slice Roma’s in Half.
- Add to pan with olive oil and garlic.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven at 330 degrees for 1 hour stirring once half way through. You want the tomatoes to get blackened and crispy. Add cooking time if they have not reached this point at 1 hour mark. You can also turn oven up to 350 if they are not cooking.
- Pull from oven and let cool.
- Transfer everything to a food processor and process.
- Put in a saucepan and heat up, if sauce is too thick you can add some red wine to thin it out a bit.